Clear Call Belize Ltd offers two different options for our inbound services to ensure that all clients can be facilitated.
Post-Paid, Dedicated Agents
Under this model, you have one or more agents dedicated solely to your campaign. Billable hours include Available time (Ready and waiting for a call), Talk time and call handling.
- Billable hours include only the time agents are logged in at their desk as detailed above.
- Agents will work solely for you while logged in to your campaign.
- The rate quoted to you will be a flat rate with no additional bills for training, overtime, vacation, sickness claims or any other benefits.
- You pay only for billable hours with no set up fees, monthly fees or any other ‘hidden’ fees.
Pre-Paid, Non-Dedicated Agents
Under this model, you only pay for the time actually spent on calls (talking to the customer and call handling), but agents are assigned to your campaign as needed. This is usually recommended for small or developing campaigns.
- You are not charged for wait times
- The rate quoted to you will be a flat rate and you will not receive additional bills for training, overtime, vacation, sickness claims or any other benefits.
- There are no set up fees, monthly fees or any other ‘hidden’ fees.
- Bundles range from 500 minutes to 10,000 minutes and minutes never expire.
- 24 x 7 Coverage for all customers regardless of call volume.
You also have the option of combining options.
- You may have a few dedicated agents 24 hours per day and also purchase a pre-paid bundle so that if all agents are on a call, other incoming calls are sent to our non-dedicated agents rather than being placed on hold or being dropped.
- You may have a few dedicated agents during your normal business hours and use the non-dedicated agents for any time outside those hours and spill-over calls.
Both options record all calls and you are given access to reports and recordings.
Pre-paid options have a one week free trial with up to three agents.
Both options have the ability to transfer calls to other departments, fixed lines or cellular numbers within your organization.
Both options have the ability to connect to your appointment and/or ticketing system.